Tuesday 24 March 2015

Walking The River


Hi, I am still Jian and I am still following the river. Today I left the pagoda and started my way up the river. I hear the sound of birds sitting in the trees and The sound of fish in the river. I have to travel fifty miles today if I want to get to yichang in four days time. I think I see a village on the banks of the river about a hundred miles away. I think thats were I am going to go. As I walk along the banks of the river, I think of how the people here survive and how they build all the temples, pagodas, and the houses they live in. I was walking along the river when it started to rain and I had to build a little shelter and make a fire to cook the noodles and keep myself warm. I also decided to go down to the river to get some water to make some green tea. I cut down some bamboo and leaned it against a tree and covered the bamboo with leaves and and lit the fire. I took some time to light but I finally got the fire going and cooked the noodles and green tea. 5 minutes later… ... Okay the tea is ready but I need to wait to have the noodles cooked completely. Finally, The noodles are done and it is time to eat. the food was delicious, but I am getting tired and I am going  to go to sleep. The next morning I decided to make myself some more tea and more noodles for breakfast. Okay I really need to get something else to eat beside noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment