Tuesday 24 March 2015

I Make It Yichang!!!

The next day the man who called himself Zhang called me down for breakfast. Breakfast was the same as dinner. Okay, I am really starting to think all the people eat around here is noodles, broccoli, and goat meat. When I asked zhang how far away from Yichang we were, he said about fifty miles away. He then said I could make it in one days time. I thanked him and left. I went back to the river and it turns out I could see Yichang in the distance. I started running and I tripped but I got up and then walked and walked, I got thirsty and I decided to make myself some tea. I lit a fire and went down to the river to get some water for the tea I got back to the fire and had to wait ten minutes to make the tea. Then after I had my tea, I continued to walk towards Yichang. As I got closer, I saw a temple on the edge of Yichang and decided that would be the first place I would got to. I continued to walk for about 20 more minutes and finally reached Yichang. I walked to the temple and saw a sign that said “Huangling Temple”. I knocked on the door and a monk in orange robes came to the door and asked if I was hungry. I said yes and he invited me inside. He gave me goat meat, broccoli, noodles, and green tea. I mean do the only thing these people eat is that?!?!?. Whatever. The food tasted good and the monk invited me to stay for the night and I said yes. He said I could sleep upstairs and that he call me down in the morning when breakfast was ready. In the morning he called me down and I had the same thing for breakfast as I had for dinner last night

No comments:

Post a Comment