Tuesday 24 March 2015

A day in Wuhan

“Hi my name is Jian and I am traveling along the Yangtze river. Right now I am in Nanjing and planning to go to Wuhan. I am so excited to continue on with my my adventure on the Yangtze river. I can’t believe that I have never been here to nanjing, and I’ve heard that it was beautiful but I came at the wrong time because of the breakdown in society. I am in the Yangzhou Providence and traveling on to Jingzhou Providence. Right now I am going to see the Jiming Temple it is a very nice monastery with one hall and a large buddha statue it is very peaceful and away from all the commotion on the streets and people talking. It also has very nice statues and large arch when you walk in making you very peaceful and thinking it is a good place to be. I am going to stay here with the monks for the rest of the day and pray to buddha and the spirits. Omm Omm Omm.” I prayed (5 Hours later) “Well that was very relaxing and it helped bring out my inner self and now I feel great. I think that we should head back to the hotel and when we get back, eat dinner.” I said (at the hotel eating dinner) Mmmmm “I love the smell of great chinese food. I’m going to order some noodles, beef and broccoli.” I said “Chomc, Crunk, Snap, I love the broccoli” he said muffly. “Let’s go up to the room and get to sleep.” I said

No comments:

Post a Comment