Tuesday 24 March 2015

Travel Day

Rise and shine everyone time to get an early start to a big day, we are traveling up river to the forest and the jungle where thing are undisturbed and peaceful, away from commotion and tragedy.” I yawned “woohoo!” yelled everyone, “lets get going.” (everyone starts packing for the trip) “I am so excited,” said one person. “I know right,” said another. “Were heading out everyone let’s go.” I said excitedly (down in lobby) “Ok guys this is what we are going to do. We will take a long trek all the way to Donghu were we will spend the night and then get up and continue on to Wuhan. We are going to walk outside to the outskirts of town and continue on. Lets go.” I said (at the outskirts of town) “Ok everyone are you ready to start hiking.” I said (half an hour later) This is harder that I though, few. “It’s so hot,” said one person. Well than lets take a water break under that shady tree. “ya,” said someone. (under the tree) I love water, but lets get going again, and we have to conserve water for later. (3 hours later they arrive at Donghu) “Woohoo we are here, yes. I am going to take a swim after that long walk because I’m so hot. “me too,” shouted everyone. (after a half hour swim) “Ok everyone lets eat dinner, I have rice and chicken.” I said “mmmmm,” said everyone. (they did their prayers and then sacrificed some food to the gods and then went to sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment