Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Great Wall and Bixie

“Ohhhhhh, good morning everyone, rise and shine, come on, get up.” I said “Ohhh” yawed everyone. “Lets go get breakfast down in the lobby and then we will have to get going on our traveling.” I said (down in the lobby eating breakfast) “mmmmm my favorite salmon and rice for breakfast,” I mumbled “Ya” mumbled the rest of the group. “Ok so where should we go today.” I said “Maybe we should go to the bixie statue it is one of the city icons” said one person. “I think we should go to the Great Wall being built,” said another. “Well maybe we could see both lets head out to the bixie statue. (after a 30 minute walk) few we are here at the entrance lets go see the statue up close! Wow it’s huge almost 17 feet tall and 27 ton in weight, WOW!!! This is amazing and it seemed cool to have something from another dynasty in ours, and look at the carving marks they are awesome and show the true harmony of the creature. Now lets go check out the Great Wall,” I said excitedly. (after a 10 minute walk) “Hey look guys we are almost there and look at the gigantic pieces of rock being moved and all the different workers doing there job so amazingly, oh and I wonder how long this thing will last into the future. It is so amazing to be lucky enough to see this wall because it represent our culture in different ways. Now let’s go back to the hotel and eat some dinner time flies by so fast these days, but we also have to go in early so that tomorrow we can be ready for the journey.” I said

No comments:

Post a Comment